Improved material to create ease in bag opening, clean tears at perforations, makes them stronger than Plastic Bags. A new sticker adhesive helps stop bag tears on refill rolls!
- Crafted from corn by-products and vegetable oils, creating a natural color and smell similar to popcorn!
- Stronger than Plastic Bags
- No discard fear: With or without oxygen, the bag will naturally biodegrade (break down).
- The ink used to make the print is derived from plants, so you and your pet don’t have to worry about harmful chemicals!
- Not made from Oxo-Degradable Material
- Trusted US manufacturer meeting highest compost standards: European EU 13432, TUV Austria OK Compost for Industrial, Home and Marine, BNQ of Quebec, USDA Biobased, and Compost Manufacturing Alliance.
- Bags have a long shelf-life and will not start to degrade for 12 to 18 months, so there is no need to worry when buying large quantities of these compostable bags.
Remember: bioDOGradable Bags only start to degrade within 3-6 months after use when the micro-organisms start to eat away at the bags. This pack of 240 dog poop bags should last you a long time, that is unless you are the parent of many dogs!
- Compostable Dog Waste Bags + Lint Roller Refill: Folded Rolls 16 Rolls - 240 Bags, in convenient box for easy dispensing. Eco-friendly roller refill for 100 compostable sheets of stickiness!
- Compostable Dog Waste Bags + Lint Roller Refill + Refill: Folded Rolls 16 Rolls - 240 Bags, in convenient box for easy dispensing. Eco-friendly lint roller with refill for 200 compostable sheets of stickiness!
On regular basis I order bags for myself and my niece. The bags are easy to open, capacity is adequate for larger animals, and love the fact they are truly biodegradable. I have not experienced issues.